[CMake] crosscompiling problems on XP

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 04:36:08 EST 2007

Kishore,

> Your other post gives me hope but I don't understand the difference
> between what im doing and what the UseEcos.cmake does. Only
> the way the
> compiler is set is not part of CMAkeLists.txt but is passed as a
> parameter to cmake. Besides, I am also using a gcc compiler.

It is not just the compiler setting that matters, it is also the environment requireed by the native compiler. Obviously under Linux this is GCC, but in my case under Windows it is Visual Studio, and CMake changes loads of other settings when it detects you are running under Windows.

I suggest you turn on "set VERBOSE=1" and look at the compiler invocation line, what is wrong with it? An alternative is to go and look at the generated "build.make".