[CMake] CMake 2.6.3 RC 1

Paul Harris harris.pc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 23:28:58 EDT 2008

2.6.3-RC-1 is good, the problems I was having with boost (in linux) seem to
have been resolved.  I'll check it under windows sometime later.

Question, is there a reason why there is no FindMySQL.cmake included yet?

I have found 2 options, one that can be grabbed from:

http://www.wzdftpd.net/trac/browser/trunk/cmake/FindMySQL.cmake

and a more complicated (and probably complete - it also detects mysql's
taocrypt and yassl) one from the MyODBC source:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/5.1.html#source

see in the cmake directory, there is FindMySQL.cmake and a FindODBC.cmake
file

Note that one other difference is that wzdftpd exposes ${MYSQL_LIBRARIES}
while MySQL-ODBC exposes ${MYSQL_CLIENT_LIBS}

cheers
Paul