[CMake] CMake 2.6.3 RC 1

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Oct 30 10:21:22 EDT 2008

Paul Harris wrote:
> 2.6.3-RC-1 is good, the problems I was having with boost (in linux) seem
> to have been resolved.  I'll check it under windows sometime later.

Glad to hear that.
> Question, is there a reason why there is no FindMySQL.cmake included yet?

See here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers

There are lots of Find* that are not included in CMake.   However, it is
very easy to include a Find* in your project.   If you set the
CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to include your projects modules all should be good.

Something like this:

set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}
"${MyProject_SOURCE_DIR}/CMake/Modules")

-Bill