[CMake] [Cdash] Not receiving e-mail for failed test?

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sat Nov 22 17:18:37 EST 2008

Eric,

CDash doesn't send an email if a test has been failing twice (or more)
in a row to avoid sending duplicate emails.
For instance, in your case, this test was failing the previous night,
therefore you would have gotten an email the first time the test was
failing (but the email was not activated).

Hope that makes sense,
Julien