[CMake] [Cdash] Not receiving e-mail for failed test?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 07:27:40 EST 2008

2008/11/20 Julien Jomier <julien.jomier at kitware.com>:

>> Now I receive e-mail.
>>
>> What does __BROKEN__ submission means?
>>
>> Am I (and other submitter) miss-using ctest for submitting,
>
> It means that the submission has either warnings, errors and tests then it's
> "broken". The submission itself is fine :)
>
> Let me know if you have any other issues,

It's look like I'm not receiving e-mail for "broken" submission I did
not submit myself
however I did check to receive *ANY* submission which is breaking the dashboard.

I should have received a notification for this failure:
http://www.cdash.org/CDashPublic/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=1679

and I did not...

Is there anything else I do misunderstand?
--
Erk