[CMake] List of 'Reserved Words'

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 19 21:27:27 EST 2008

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Michael Jackson wrote:
>> On Nov 19, 2008, at 12:24 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>> Should I post the whole script?
>>
>> Sure. You can post the script on the CMake Wiki or post it here and
>> I'll get it up on the Wiki really soon.
>
> My eventual goal is to check it into KDE's svn. (Actually, as there is
> nothing currently "wrong" with it that I know of, maybe I should just do
> that already :-).) Of course, this will be the version that is tailored
> for updating cmake.xml.

You motivated me to get it working better... as a result, it is now in
KDE trunk :-). If you don't have a checkout, you can find it here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kate/syntax/data/cmake-gen.sh

I've made some improvements/fixes since the version attached to the
(mostly what I've changed is it now searches properties, which is pretty
boring, and stuff related to generating cmake.xml).

(Warning: I *think* that's the right URL but I literally just checked it
in, and anonsvn hasn't synced yet, so as I write this the above link is
invalid. If I got it right, though, it should start working when anonsvn
syncs.)

--
Matthew
Sendmail administration is not black magic. There are legitimate