[CMake] Win64 and InstallRequiredSystemLibraries.cmake

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Nov 13 14:08:49 EST 2008

I see in the cmake code that if I pick the Win64 generator, cmake takes
a 64 bit view of the registry and tries to find things.  That makes
sense to me in general, such as finding 64 bit python, based on registry
keys, etc...  But Visual Studio itself is a 32 bit application, and the
64 bit redist is contained in it.

I guess I'll put this in the bug tracker.

Thanks,
Clint