[CMake] Win64 and InstallRequiredSystemLibraries.cmake

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Nov 13 13:29:07 EST 2008

The Process Explorer verifies its a 32 bit image.

My CMakeLists.txt file ===
INCLUDE(InstallRequiredSystemLibraries)
===== end file

In cmake-gui, if I pick the "Visual Studio 8 2005" generator, it sets
MSVC80_REDIST_DIR correctly.
If I go back File -> Delete Cache, then hit configure again, but choose
"Visual Studio 8 2005 Win64" as the generator, then MSVC80_REDIST_DIR is
not found.

Clint