[CMake] making Nightly builds easier to setup

Martin Apel martin.apel at simpack.de
Tue Nov 11 03:46:37 EST 2008

Hi all,

writing the CMakeCache.txt in advance works fine, thanks. Anyway, I
haven't been able to get some things to work which work for my
experimental setup,
which uses old-style CTest scripts. Memory checking and coverage tests
do not work anymore. I searched through the sources of CMake a bit, but
I could not get
it to work yet. As I currently do not have the time to fiddle around
with all these undocumented changes, I will stay with my old setup for
the time being.
When the documentation of this new-style scripting improves, I will give
it another try.

Regards,

Martin