[CMake] Project files are not listed when project file is?generated through "cmake -GKDevelop3"

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Aug 6 17:30:44 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 06 August 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 06.08.08 21:16:01, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Hmm, what was it...
> > Asking whether it should add all files in the subdirs to the project
> > maybe.
>
> Uhm, that sounds strange, kdevelop never asks that for files that are
> already in the filelist. The only change I can see right now is that
> kdevelop doesn't allow any paths except relative to projectDirectory
> since August 6th last year (r696937).
>
> The only thing that cmake should put into the blacklist is the builddir
> if its inside the project directory.

Yes. I think the problem was that there can be multiple build dirs  inside the
project directory, and when cmake runs it knows only about the current build
dir.
So adding a directory to the blacklist makes kdevelop ignore all files in this
directory which are listed in the filelist file ?
I thought it would only make kdevelop not check these directories for new
files when a project is loaded.

Alex