[CMake] Project files are not listed when project file?is?generated through "cmake -GKDevelop3"

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 7 02:19:38 EDT 2008

On 06.08.08 23:30:44, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 August 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 06.08.08 21:16:01, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > Hmm, what was it...
> > > Asking whether it should add all files in the subdirs to the project
> > > maybe.
> >
> > Uhm, that sounds strange, kdevelop never asks that for files that are
> > already in the filelist. The only change I can see right now is that
> > kdevelop doesn't allow any paths except relative to projectDirectory
> > since August 6th last year (r696937).
> >
> > The only thing that cmake should put into the blacklist is the builddir
> > if its inside the project directory.
>
> Yes. I think the problem was that there can be multiple build dirs  inside the
> project directory, and when cmake runs it knows only about the current build
> dir.
> So adding a directory to the blacklist makes kdevelop ignore all files in this
> directory which are listed in the filelist file ?
> I thought it would only make kdevelop not check these directories for new
> files when a project is loaded.

No, anything in the blacklist is completely ignored by the custom
makefile plugin. If its a directory all its subdirectories are ignored.
And while I understand that cmake should put a builddir inside the
project there, I don't quite understand why it puts the subdirectories
that are both inside the build and sourcedir into the blacklist. In this
case the builddir wasn't under the sourcedir, so the blacklist should've
been empty. Thats the bug I'm talking about :)

Andreas

--
Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of good news soon.