[CMake] Project files are not listed when project file is?generated through "cmake -GKDevelop3"

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 6 16:18:54 EDT 2008

On 06.08.08 21:16:01, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 August 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > >
> > > Here is the link to file (4K):
> > > http://tuxdiscs.googlepages.com/Gravity.kdevelop.filelist
> > >
> > > Here is the link to complete (initial) build directory (33K):
> > > http://tuxdiscs.googlepages.com/build.tar.bz2
> >
> > Ok, thanks,  I was able to reproduce this. The problem is that for some
> > reason the generator puts all directories into the blacklist, which
> > means kdevelop will ignore them. I have no idea why it does this, it
> > doesn't make any sense at all.
>
> This was last year summer or so, we (yes, I think we two) discussed about it.
> The generator adds the files itself to the filelist file, and putting the dirs
> in the blacklist kept kdevelop from doing something which was not nice.

Hmm, I can't recall :(

> Hmm, what was it...
> Asking whether it should add all files in the subdirs to the project maybe.

Uhm, that sounds strange, kdevelop never asks that for files that are
already in the filelist. The only change I can see right now is that
kdevelop doesn't allow any paths except relative to projectDirectory
since August 6th last year (r696937).

The only thing that cmake should put into the blacklist is the builddir
if its inside the project directory.

Andreas

--
Cheer Up!  Things are getting worse at a slower rate.