[CMake] Howto say cmake to copy files in the builddir

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:10:42 EDT 2007

2007/5/21, Matthias Fechner <idefix at fechner.net>:
> Hi,
>
> I try to use cmake to compile my masterthesis which will be written in
> LaTeX.
> I checked the wiki page and found the macro UseLATEX.cmake.
> Now I have the following problem:
> The format file (.sty file) which my masterthesis uses is in the
> directory format/standard_eng.sty and some more files there.
>
> How can I say cmake to copy this directory/files to the builddir?
>
> PROJECT(MASTERTHESIS NONE)
>
> SET(LATEX_OUTPUT_PATH build)
> INCLUDE(UseLATEX.cmake)
>
> ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT(masterthesis.tex
>         INPUTS erklaerung.tex
>         IMAGE_DIRS images
>         DEFAULT_PDF MANGLE_TARGET_NAMES)
>
> The final version has several files but I think that I can do with the
> INPUTS keyword.

I think you should add your style files as INPUTS
since INPUTS may take a list of file.

Nevertheless I don't know if putting

format/standard_eng.sty

will create standard_eng.sty in builddir
or create the whole: format/standard_eng.sty

depending on how you use the style file it may
work or not.

--
Erk