[CMake] Howto say cmake to copy files in the builddir

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Mon May 21 08:03:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

I try to use cmake to compile my masterthesis which will be written in
LaTeX.
I checked the wiki page and found the macro UseLATEX.cmake.
Now I have the following problem:
The format file (.sty file) which my masterthesis uses is in the
directory format/standard_eng.sty and some more files there.

How can I say cmake to copy this directory/files to the builddir?

PROJECT(MASTERTHESIS NONE)

SET(LATEX_OUTPUT_PATH build)
INCLUDE(UseLATEX.cmake)

ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT(masterthesis.tex
        INPUTS erklaerung.tex
        IMAGE_DIRS images
        DEFAULT_PDF MANGLE_TARGET_NAMES)

The final version has several files but I think that I can do with the
INPUTS keyword.

Thx a lot for help,
Matthias