[CMake] Howto say cmake to copy files in the builddir

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Mon May 21 08:26:41 EDT 2007

Hello Eric,

* Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com> [21-05-07 14:10]:
>  I think you should add your style files as INPUTS
>  since INPUTS may take a list of file.

that i tried too.
If i put the file (with or without directory) to the INPUTS I always
get the errormessage:
make: don't know how to make build/standard_eng.sty. Stop

or
make: don't know how to make build/format/standard_eng.sty. Stop

The .sty file is used in the latex document with:
\documentclass[a4paper,BCOR1cm,titlepage,fleqn,bibtotoc,idxtotoc,oneside,openbib]{scrbook}
\usepackage{format/standard_eng}

Thx a lot for help,
Matthias

Rich Cook