[CMake] Nightly ctest : Neither CVS, nor SVN

Alexandre GOUAILLARD hanfei at caltech.edu
Mon May 14 16:21:04 EDT 2007

Hi mathieu,

How is life back in lyon?

Digging into the source code, I don't see where the UPDATE_TYPE would be
overided. Indeed, in Ctest,cmake, verthing is within a IF(NOT UPDATE_TYPE)
loop.

I can spend a little bit of time if you want (I owe you).
- which dart server are you using, dart2?
- how do you handle submitting result:
   * ctest -D SubmissionType
   * ctest -S ScriptName
- what is the content of your <BINARY-TREE>/DartConfiguration.tcl (or
CTestConfiguration.ini)
- Do you need the update stage or can you skip it?

Alex