[CMake] Nightly ctest : Neither CVS, nor SVN

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon May 14 04:19:41 EDT 2007

Hello,

  We have a project here, handled without CVS or SVN. I would like to
get rid of the annoying (which is displayed on the Dart2 Update page):

* Update repository:
cvs update: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [update aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.
   Gathering version information (each . represents one updated file):
    .* Get file update information: "/usr/bin/cvs" -z3 log -N
"specified!  Please use the `-d' option"
cvs log: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [log aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.

  I thought that doing:

$ cat CTestConfig.cmake
SET (UPDATE_TYPE "foobar")

  Would be sufficient, but still CTest is trying to do a cvs update.

Any suggestion ? Using ctest 2.4.5

Thanks
--
Mathieu