[CMake] MSYS paths (in build output)

Peter Visser pervulgo at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:55:36 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using eclipse with mingw/msys.  Eclipse scans the build output for auto
discovery of include paths and defines, which is very useful for auto
completion. I upgraded from CMake 2.4.3 to CMake 2.4.6 and this breaks the
auto discovery from eclipse. The reason for this is that CMake 2.4.3 and
CMake 2.4.6 resolve paths in a different way for MSYS.

CMake 2.4.3:
c:/proj/dir1

CMake 2.4.6:
/c/proj/dir1

The approach in CMake 2.4.6 makes more sense in context of MSYS, however it
breaks the auto discovery for eclipse. Is there a way to change this
behaviour? Or is it possible to dump all include paths to a file and do a
STRING(REPLACE ...) or something a like ?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Cheers,

Peter.