[cmake-developers] daemon-mode: Project structure

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jun 10 10:41:32 EDT 2016

On 06/10/2016 10:28 AM, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> Any pointers on how to get to that information? Any example code that gets the
> artifact list?
>
> I do not think this information is particularly worthwhile to add, but am open
> to change this.

An "artifactDirectory" field is not appropriate because there can be more
than one artifact per target, and in different directories.  What is it
that an IDE might want to do with this information?  If nothing, we could
just drop it for now.

The cmGeneratorTarget::GetFullName method will give you the name of the
"main" file for a target.  Passing `implib = true` will give the DLL
import library path on platforms where IsDLLPlatform returns true.