[cmake-developers] <LINK_LIBRARIES> for C# language support

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 16:08:10 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have been working on improving the cmake language module for C# found here:

https://github.com/awakecoding/CMakeSharp

One thing that has me a bit flummoxed is how to implement the following:

CMAKE_CSharp_CREATE_SHARED_LIBRARY
CMAKE_CSharp_CREATE_SHARED_MODULE
CMAKE_CSharp_CREATE_STATIC_LIBRARY

in CMakeCSharpInformation.cmake.  In C# libraries need to have all symbols resolved
at creation time just like executables and this means I need access to the LINK_LIBRARIES
property to correctly implement the above.  However, it seems this property is empty
for the above.

Any suggestions?

Adam