[cmake-developers] ARMCC toolchain support

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:47:14 EDT 2015

Andersson, Joakim wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Sorry, forgot to add the actual patch, here it is.
> Attached is a patch that adds support for the ARMCC toolchain.

I saw this:

+# add the target specific include directory:
+get_filename_component(_compilerDir "${CMAKE_ASM_COMPILER}" PATH)
+get_filename_component(_compilerDir "${_compilerDir}" PATH)
+include_directories("${_compilerDir}/inc" )

and I wondered if that include directory is something that can be determined
by invoking the compiler, instead of hardcoding it?