[cmake-developers] Patch: install universal iOS libraries

Ruslan Baratov ruslan_baratov at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 10:34:57 EDT 2015

On 24-Oct-15 02:56, Gregor Jasny wrote:
>>> Could you use those variables to avoid hardcoding iphoneos/simulator in
>>> the module?
>> I see CORRESPONDING_*_SDK_NAME variables in Xcode 7.0 but not in 6.4.
> At least in Xcode 6.2 I the following variable defined:
> SUPPORTED_PLATFORMS="iphonesimulator iphoneos"
>
> It also seems to be set with Xcode 7.1
> SUPPORTED_PLATFORMS="watchsimulator watchos"
> SUPPORTED_PLATFORMS="appletvos appletvsimulator"
Implemented. Now module use environment variables PLATFORM_NAME and
SUPPORTED_PLATFORMS to determine current SDK and corresponding SDK.

> Same for the architectures: In the end the user (or the Xcode default)
> sets a list of VALID_ARCHS for device and simulator. Maybe you could use
> this for filtering.
Just for the record hardcoded architectures was already removed by
previous patch. Also I think we can't use VALID_ARCHS value since it's
possible to have more architectures in installed library (`lipo -info`
used for now).

Ruslo