[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Apr 9 12:53:48 EDT 2015

On 04/09/2015 08:56 AM, Geoffrey Viola wrote:
> I rebased on ff7ecb92 to create the new attached patch.

Thanks.  I moved the cmLocalGenerator change out into its own
commit and then squashed everything else in the original topic
and this patch together.  I made a few minor tweaks and merged
to 'next' for testing again:

 cmLocalGenerator: Constify some cmTarget and cmGeneratorTarget arguments
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=051d8be1

 Add a 'Green Hills MULTI' generator on Windows
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=a00be665

Please base further work on commit a00be665.

I see you added use of CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to pick which flags to
use.  Does this IDE support only one configuration at a time?
Or, are users supposed to be able to pick the config at build time?