[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Geoffrey Viola Geoffrey.Viola at asirobots.com
Thu Apr 9 12:58:44 EDT 2015

> Please base further work on commit a00be665.

Will do.

>I see you added use of CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to pick which flags to use.  Does this IDE support only one configuration at a time?
>Or, are users supposed to be able to pick the config at build time?

The IDE supports only one configuration at a time. As far as I can tell, typical MULTI projects are monolithic embedded compiled code where flags are edited at a global level. I figured CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE kind of works similarly except it is a little more stream lined.

Geoffrey Viola
SOFTWARE ENGINEER
asirobots.com