[cmake-developers] Install quiet option

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:16:53 EDT 2014

I guess at install the only option is to get values from the environment...
since the this->Makefile has like nothing from CMakeCache in it... using
GetSafeDefinition results blank for similar values... and I guess cmake
global properties aren't actually kept past generation, since 'USE_FOLDERS'
doesn't appear anywhere in my build directories...

crazy.