[cmake-developers] Install quiet option

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:48:08 EDT 2014

Hmmm... environment variable doens't work very cleanly...
I have another idea

set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY QUIET_INSTALL ON )

sort of like 'set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY USE_FOLDERS On)" ....

which should be
+
cmSystemTools::IsOn(this->Makefile->GetCMakeInstance()->GetProperty("QUIET_INSTALL"));

instead of
+      cmSystemTools::IsOn(cmSystemTools::GetEnv("CMAKE_INSTALL_QUIET"));

but GetProperty() always returns NULL?