[cmake-developers] Review Request for ExternalProjects: Only update certain git submodules

Gereon Kremer gereon.kremer at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 10 04:08:56 EST 2014

Hi,

Attached is a patch for the ExternalProject test that simply passes an
empty list.
I'd like to pass further testing, i.e. checking against a submodule
being another local git, to someone who is more familiar with this
testing setup...

We have an external project with many submodules (-> boost...) and
confirm that only the submodules given in the option are cloned and updated.
However I guess, you want a confirmation from somebody else... :-)

Cheers,
Gereon

--
Gereon Kremer
Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet Theorie Hybrider Systeme