[cmake-developers] Perforce patch for CTest

Pedro Navarro pnavarro at netflix.com
Wed Oct 2 17:28:37 EDT 2013

The issue with the P4LANGUAGE environment variable, as well as the -L
switch is that I don't know the language string I need to set it to.
Another thing is that Perforce says that it will change the text of the
error messages, so it's not clear if the ouput I'm parsing will be affected
or not. I guess we would need to set up a temporary P4 server and test all
of this but, for now, we offer enough flexibility to let users set the
language if they have a non-English Perforce.

Pedro