[cmake-developers] INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES property?

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:52:43 EDT 2013

Brad King wrote:
> Currently the INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES-prop topic has
> gone through a few iterations due to confusing the two.

I just don't agree with that :). There has not been anything unusual about
the topic compared to any other topic. The (simpler) topmost commit has been
split/revised a few times, but that was never merged to next. The rest of
the commits were just updated as normal in response to the dashboard, and as
far as I know are merge ready modulo small issues.

Anyway, we can let this one sleep for a bit and come back to it all later.