[cmake-developers] Please review CXXFeatures.cmake

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 17:28:00 EDT 2013

Rolf Eike Beer wrote:

> Ok, I've pushed an updated version to the rework branch. A test for the
> component check is missing, but all of your other suggestions should have
> been addressed.
>
> Has anyone anything else, otherwise I will o and put this into CMake next
> once I have the test.

Do you have any response to the issue from Thiago here?

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/80156/focus=80172

The header generated by your module would have to be installed, right?
Otherwise it would make more sense to just use 'override' directly. The
generated header is specific to whatever compiler was used when cmake
generated it.