[cmake-developers] Please review CXXFeatures.cmake

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jul 22 15:59:01 EDT 2013

On Friday 19 July 2013, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > I'm not sure about this, but the other ones I consider real bugs.
> > > Thanks for catching them, will fix soon.
> >
> > is this in master in the meantime ?
> > I can't find it, or has it been renamed ?
>
> Ok, I've pushed an updated version to the rework branch. A test for the
> component check is missing, but all of your other suggestions should have
> been addressed.

The variable is case-sensitive, so it is CXXFeatures_FIND_COMPONENTS, not
CXXFEATURES_FIND_COMPONENTS.

I'm not sure I would have made this a find-module, instead of a simple module
which can be included and then provides a function, but I think this doesn't
matter much.

And of course, before merging into cmake, the cmake_minimum_required() call
can be removed.

Alex