[cmake-developers] documenting a CMake 'use' file

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Tue Dec 10 16:46:55 EST 2013

On 2013-11-22 15:49, Brad King wrote:
> On 11/22/2013 03:24 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> In particular, I am wondering if it is possible, and if so, what
>> recommendations there are if any, to document functions 'doxygen style',
>> i.e. the documentation immediately preceding the function definitions,
>> rather than all at the top.
>
> See the cmake-developer.7 manual "Module Documentation" section.

Why is the copyright notice *after* the documentation? It seems like it
should rather be first. (In almost all cases I have seen copyright
notices they are the very first thing in the file so that they are
prominent. Having it after may mean it is not visible until scrolling
down some pages...)

--
Matthew