[cmake-developers] [CMake] 2.8.11-rc3 generator expression error

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Apr 30 10:35:47 EDT 2013

On 04/30/2013 04:55 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Brad King wrote:
>> Okay, that looks good.  Please rebase on the partial fix I merged last
>> week so we can test it in 'next'.  I'll squash all that together later.
>
> Ok, done.

Reading the commit messages and code in more detail, it looks wrong
to have CachedLinkInterfaceIncludeDirectoriesEntries not per-config.
It looks like the generated value can be different per-config and
currently it accumulates cached values across multiple configs.

CachedLinkInterfaceCompileDefinitions is per-config already.

> I think that would be more complex than just fixing the issue. I've pushed
> an additional patch to fix it, but haven't merged it to next.

Let's rebase that on the final version of the above fixes.

Either way later I'd like to not duplicate the tll() list
for linking and includes with only the latter having context.
They should both be folded into one list with context.