[cmake-developers] Saving user settings with xcode generator

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:16:23 EST 2011

2011/1/31 David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com>:
> When you are logged in to Mantis, there should be a "Monitor" button right
> under where you see a link to the patch that you attached...
>
> Is there no "Monitor" button there?
> (You may already be monitoring it if you attached a patch. I'm pretty sure
> that anybody who ever edits a bug is automatically added as a "monitoring
> user" for that issue.)

I'm pretty sure myself this is not the case,
at least it never worked for me so that I end up adding myself
to monitor listy manually, which is OK once you know you have to.

I suggested once to automatically add
    1) reporter of the bug to the monitor list
    2) comment provider of the bug to the monitor list

but it never happened. I thought you had good reason not to do so,
so I "switched" to manual monitoring mode :-]

If you think it  monitoring list should be automatically updated
in cases 1) and 2), may be you should have a look at your Mantis config'
because it doesn't seem to be the case from my side.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org