[cmake-developers] Saving user settings with xcode generator

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sun Jan 30 20:29:50 EST 2011

When you are logged in to Mantis, there should be a "Monitor" button right
under where you see a link to the patch that you attached...

Is there no "Monitor" button there?

(You may already be monitoring it if you attached a patch. I'm pretty sure
that anybody who ever edits a bug is automatically added as a "monitoring
user" for that issue.)

I'll add a note to it -- let's see if you get a notification about it or
not.

Thanks,
David