[cmake-developers] [CMake 0011746]: CTest test failure outputs should be sorted numerically

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Fri Jan 21 15:43:20 EST 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Sean McBride
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   11746
Category:                   CTest
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2011-01-21 15:43 EST
Last Modified:              2011-01-21 15:43 EST
The following is the result of running "ctest -j5 -R ." against VTK on my
machine.  Due to the -j5 (I suppose) the tests do not start/finish in the same
order, and so I get results like below, where it's hard to tell if the same
tests are failing.

I request that results be sorted by test number.

master:
	758 - TestGaussianBlurPass (Failed)
	853 - TestTkRenderWindowInteractorPython-image (Failed)
	852 - TestTkRenderWidgetPython-image (Failed)
	795 - TestTranslucentLUTTextureDepthPeeling (Failed)
	793 - TestTranslucentLUTDepthPeelingPass (Failed)
	792 - TestTranslucentLUTDepthPeeling (Failed)
	938 - volTM2DRotateClipPython (Failed)
	900 - TestProjectedHexahedra (Failed)
	918 - volTM2DRotateClip-image (Failed)
	776 - TestOpacity (Failed)

misc-warnings-and-cleanup:
	792 - TestTranslucentLUTDepthPeeling (Failed)
	758 - TestGaussianBlurPass (Failed)
	938 - volTM2DRotateClipPython (Failed)
	793 - TestTranslucentLUTDepthPeelingPass (Failed)
	776 - TestOpacity (Failed)
	852 - TestTkRenderWidgetPython-image (Failed)
	795 - TestTranslucentLUTTextureDepthPeeling (Failed)
	853 - TestTkRenderWindowInteractorPython-image (Failed)
	918 - volTM2DRotateClip-image (Failed)
	900 - TestProjectedHexahedra (Failed)

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change