[cmake-developers] CMake to GMake issues

Chris Lawrence chris.lawrence at flextrade.com
Mon Jan 24 12:02:48 EST 2011

Hi,

I've recently been looking into using CMake with one of my projects at
work. I've recently run into a problem where the Makefile, CMake
generates will not run on my build system unless I install the cmake
libraries.

Just to clarify, my development machine (where CMake is installed) and
my build machine are separate. My project requires the use of the
generated makefile, without the dependence of having cmake installed on
that machine.

Is there any flags available for CMake, to generate a gmake file that
can be run independently from the cmake libraries?

Kind regards,

Chris