Modernize Your Build System with CMake
Custom, in-house legacy build systems are often only understood by a small group of developers, which can put you in a difficult position if they are no longer involved in the project. These systems can also be slow and difficult to work with, impeding progress on the software being developed. For those looking to modernize their build system, CMake is a great solution.
- Developers can be trained or already understand how CMake works, and if someone leaves your organization replacements can be found with existing knowledge.
- As the primary maintainer of CMake, working with Kitware gives you access to our CMake experts to ensure the transition goes smoothly and we create an efficient system.
- Using CMake as your build system will improve your software infrastructure and workflows, facilitating innovation.
Optimize Your Existing CMake Build System
Much like any coding project, CMake code can be done poorly and ineffectively set up for your developers. If you already use CMake but want to optimize your system, Kitware can help.
- An updated software build system can accelerate innovation on your project and improve project workflows.
- Relying on decades of build system design and optimization expertise, Kitware can work with you to ensure your system is set up efficiently.
- Kitware’s CMake experts can help to improve and modernize any CMake build system, increasing the productivity of the developers on the project.