The following software is used to build, test, and maintain CMake.
- BullseyeCoverage – the C++ coverage tool used to identify untested CMake code.
- CDash – an open source, web based testing server used to build CMake’s quality dashboards
- CMake – an open source, cross-platform build system used to build lots of cool stuff like KDE, VTK, Slicer, Qpid and more.
- Doxygen – an open source documentation system used to generate CMake’s documentation.
- CPack – an open source, cross-platform packaging and deployment facility which is part of the CMake family of tools.
- CTest – an open source testing client which is part of the CMake family of tools.