[CMake] List all packages

Lectem lectem at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 07:56:26 EST 2019

Thanks for the answers

	You can visualize dependencies between targets with Graphvis:

This is not really what I need, I want to see all the available packages installed on my PC (package registry, Find_XXX modules …), not the hierarchy of targets in a cmakelists.txt

Hey,

As far as I know there is no such mechanism. But you can write a little script f.e. in python (or cmake itself) which can do that, because it is just a simple file search.

Greetings
Tonka

Aw that’s sad, I’d like to avoid writing my own script because there are a lot of things to take into account based on the platform.
It would be better if I could invoke cmake from the commandline to do this.

Should such feature-request be sent to the mailing list or gitlab ?