<html xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:#954F72;
        text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
        margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=FR link=blue vlink="#954F72"><div class=WordSection1><p class=MsoNormal>Thanks for the answers<br><br>                You can visualize dependencies between targets with Graphvis:</p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>This is not really what I need, I want to see all the available packages installed on my PC (package registry, Find_XXX modules …), not the hierarchy of targets in a cmakelists.txt<br><br><br></p><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-left:35.4pt'>Hey,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-left:35.4pt'><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-left:35.4pt'>As far as I know there is no such mechanism. But you can write a little script f.e. in python (or cmake itself) which can do that, because it is just a simple file search.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-left:35.4pt'><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-left:35.4pt'>Greetings<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-left:35.4pt'>Tonka<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Aw that’s sad, I’d like to avoid writing my own script because there are a lot of things to take into account based on the platform.<br>It would be better if I could invoke cmake from the commandline to do this.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><br>Should such feature-request be sent to the mailing list or gitlab ?<br><br><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><div style='mso-element:para-border-div;border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><p class=MsoNormal style='border:none;padding:0cm'><b>De : </b><a href="mailto:konstantin@podsvirov.pro">Konstantin Podsvirov</a><br><b>Envoyé le :</b>dimanche 13 janvier 2019 11:23<br><b>À : </b><a href="mailto:cmake@cmake.org">Cmake Mailing List</a><br><b>Objet :</b>Re: [CMake] List all packages</p></div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Hello, Lectem.<br><br>11:43, 13 January 2019 г., Lectem <lectem@gmail.com>:</p><blockquote style='margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div><p style='margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt'> </p><p style='margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt'>Hi,</p><p style='margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt'> </p><p style='margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt'>Is there a way to list all the packages (both config files and find-modules) that find_package could find ?</p><p style='margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt'>Could we even imagine this would also permit to list the variables and targets created in it ?</p><p style='mso-margin-top-alt:0cm;margin-right:0cm;margin-bottom:12.0pt;margin-left:0cm'>I think that would be a very helpful to have for debugging find_package, especially when you don’t have access to the system having issues (user bug reports for example).<br><br></p><p style='margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt'>Cheers,</p><p style='margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt'>Lectem</p></div></div></blockquote><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><div><p class=MsoNormal>You can visualize dependencies between targets with Graphvis:</p></div><div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p></div><div><p class=MsoNormal>https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/community/wikis/doc/cmake/Graphviz</p></div><div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p></div><div><p class=MsoNormal>--</p></div><div><p class=MsoNormal>With regards,</p></div><p class=MsoNormal>Konstantin Podsvirov</p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p></div></body></html>