[CMake] Swift Makefile/Ninja generator: trying to bring up to date

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Mar 14 14:32:50 EDT 2018

On 03/12/2018 12:13 AM, Eric Wing wrote:
> There are 10 small commits I made in a separate branch for my original
> change, which can be seen at the top of the page at GitHub:
> https://github.com/ewmailing/CMake/commits/SwiftMakefile

As of commit 6c296b3e208dbb4319f396fdfb751206cff1abe0 on that branch,
your topic is based on a version of CMake `master` from Jan 2016.
A lot of major refactoring has been done since then, including some
migration toward cmState in an effort to separate the codemodel
representation from the CMake language and the generators.

Your patches don't look too big.  You'll just have to find the new
places for them.