[CMake] Cmake 3.0 can't break with ctrl-c

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 22:29:58 EDT 2014

I cannot stop my visual studio command line builds with ctrl-C anymore...

previously BUILD_COMMAND() would return (msbuild in my case cause I
overrode it) but I was able to hit ctrl-C to stop the build; now only
ctrl-break works... should check the break handler for cmake... since now
it returns 'cmake --build' ....

Which is kind of strange; and is probably a new behavior because I used to
use cmake --build . all the time and don't remember having to use
ctrl-break to cancel build.