[CMake] Cygwin drive paths are killing me

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:05:07 EDT 2014

cygwin is not erquired, if you use cygwin, it is required you use 1.7 and
not 1.5.Again, the NDK prebuilt tools will not be compiled for cygwin and
one of gcc, et al will understand /cygdrive, nto a cmake issue.
Solvable by using MinGW instead.

Android toolchain files should allow you to select simply the architecture
you want, which is just substituting a path path and maybe the extendtion
of gcc-*.exe...... since the layout of the different target platform
compilers are all the same... I guess includes and lib directory changes
also; but again, consistently; so is easily handled with options in
toolchain file.

I don't use Standalone, looked like a lot of work for nothing.. since
everything is already in a usable state in the NDK package