[CMake] Cygwin drive paths are killing me

Eric Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:47:27 EDT 2014

So I tried the Cygwin CMake, and while it allowed me to remove most of
my hacks, the final Makefile was still not usable because it appears
the standalone gcc wants a Windows path and not /cygdrive/.

So let's pretend I can do this without any Unix tools...

- Am I still generating "Unix Makefiles"?
- It looks like all the standalone tools like gcc may map correctly
- But how do I run 'make' to build? Are the make files generated
compatible with the GNUMake that ships with the NDK?

Thanks,
Eric