[CMake] AStyle or similar code beautifier

Rob McDonald rob.a.mcdonald at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 02:01:54 EST 2014

All,

I'm interested in adding a code beautifier to my project.  I'm looking at
AStyle, but am open to others.

Implementing a FindAStyle.cmake is pretty trivial.  Likewise, implementing
custom targets is pretty straightforward in the simple case.

However, I thought there might be some canonical/idiomatic examples of this
sort of thing.  Any pointers to projects that do this particularly well?
 Are there any other code beautifiers that already have CMake support?

Thanks,

Rob