[CMake] Setting CPack Module Path for WiX generator

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 12:54:36 EDT 2013

Did you try to set this up in your CMakeLists.txt?

Either something like (for CMake 2.8.12):
     set(CPACK_WIX_TEMPLATE "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/mywix.template.in")

Or:
     list(APPEND CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}")

before include(CPack) should work and would expand to full paths in the
generated CPackConfig.cmake.

I don't think CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR is available in CPack for expansion.

Nils