[CMake] Setting CPack Module Path for WiX generator

Evan Zhang evanz at simba.com
Thu Oct 17 12:11:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am attempting to set the CPack Module Path to point to a different
directory when using the WiX generator so that I may use a customized
WiX.template.in configuration file.  I am doing this by adding the
following line into my CPackConfig.cmake file before calling cpack
through the command line :

SET(CPACK_MODULE_PATH "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}"
${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH})

I have also tried setting the "CMAKE_MODULE_PATH" variable, but neither
of these seem to affect the actual WiX.template.in being used as it is
still picking up the one from the Modules directory of the Cmake install
directory.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Evan