[CMake] Handle lib64 library on Linux

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Wed May 25 16:27:30 EDT 2011

I've made some progress on debugging this issue.  The ITK installation
I'm using was actually built as 32-bit libraries.  The 64-bit machine
I used before defaulted to building/running as 32-bits.  Now they're
being built as 64-bits, which is causing these issues.

Can I specify something in the CMakeLists.txt that will force a 32-bit
build?