[CMake] Handle lib64 library on Linux

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue May 24 15:04:41 EDT 2011

I think re-asking this question over on the Insight Users list would be
appropriate. There's a much wider audience of Insight users (people building
applications just like this) on that list.

I'm sure there are people who have built 64-bit Linux programs using ITK and
VTK over there. There must be an answer to this question from someone.

HTH,
David